Sunday, October 3, 2010

Family Fun!

One of my favorite past times is hanging out with family so tonight was especially fun. Occasionally on Sunday nights, Maddie and I will get invited over to Megan and Mike's house for Sunday dinner, fun, and at times a whole lot of silliness. Megan and Mike are my new sister and brother in law whom I love to death!!! I have come to just treasure my Sundays nights there because family, fun, food, and laughter seem to me to be the perfect recipe for an amazing Sunday evening. Tonight was especially fun because unlike most Sundays, Maddie actually got a nap today, so she wasn't crabby or tired. We got there just as everyone was sitting down for dinner and so we got to just walk right in and start eating which is always nice! Sorry Megan!!! After dinner her girls put on a little production for us and like always they are so cute and creative. There imagination and humor always puts a smile on my face. Here are a couple of pictures I captured with my phone.





So cute!!! I just love these girls!

2 comments:

  1. We love having you!! Really, you have a standing invitation (but you must rsvp in advance for a show. Spaces go quickly!) Thanks for hanging out with us and I'm still super jazzed that Maddie and I bonded. I feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn. You have been blogging so diligently. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete