First, lets discuss my errands. My mom and I ran to Best Buy and bought over $100 worth of Karaoke Music. We have totally been into singing Karaoke but our selection was getting a little old so we went out and bought about 7 new CD's with a lot more recent music. I am so excited to just sit around when friends come over and just sing Karaoke. Such a fun free past time. Then after Best Buy we ran over to Walmart to pick up my new glasses. Let me just tell you how excited I am about them. First of all I can actually see out of them which is a major plus. The glasses I currently have are over 5 years old, which is saying something because every year I have gone to the doctor my prescription has been worse. I think they said that my vision was like 20/70 or something like that which apparently is pretty bad. Secondly, I found really cute frames that dont slide down my nose or sit funny on my face. You might think that these are very normal requirements for getting new glasses but I have had a really hard time in the past finding glasses that do both. My ears sit pretty far back on my face and one is higher then the other so finding glasses that work is very difficult. So I will try and get a picture of myself singing karaoke in my new glasses asap so you can enjoy both with me!!!
Ok now for the Pantry. The pantry in my parents house has been driving me crazy ever since we moved into this place ten years ago. So a couple of weeks ago I decided enough is enough we are remodeling the pantry and because my mom also hates the pantry setup with a passion she was more then willing to do whatever I wanted. So I told her exactly how to I thought it would work best, and made her visit a friends house who had a panty that I felt was a good model of my idea. The last couple of days our kitchen and garage has looked like a carpenters workshop, but the fruits of our labor have paid off. I am super sad that I didn't get any before picture but I will try to describe the difference. The back shelves all came out from the back wall about twice as far as they do now and there were zero side shelves. The back shelves where so deep that you could never see everything you had because stuff got buried and hidden by the stuff in front. With this new system you can see everything! It is very exciting. Here are some after pictures taken with my phone so the quality is super crappy but you get the idea.



The last thing I want to share is a precious mommy moment I had tonight. Maddie came home tonight and was being super cute and playful. She started playing this game with my while I was reading her a book before bed. She kept grabbing me and hugging super tightly and telling me she "had me in her clutches"which is something I always say to her when I give her a big hug. Then I started kissing her check over and over really fast and would tickle her until she let me go and would proceed to start reading again and she would repeat the process by grabbing me and pulling me into her clutches again. She thought the game was super funny and we were both just laughing. She makes me laugh so hard sometimes because she is so smart and just absorbs everything I say and mimics everything I do. I miss her so much when she is at her dads and just cherish these small moment so so much when she is home with me.
The pantry looks amazing! Such a great idea to remodel it. It really was badly set up before. I miss Maddie! And YOU of course. :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! That is awesomeness.
ReplyDelete