Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stupid Flu Season!!!

Sorry for my heavy post yesterday. With everything that is going on in the world I just needed to get it off my chest. I should have mentions somewhere in that post the my Husband got home yesterday. All the stress and anxiety of having him be out of touch all washed away when I got to hear his voice and chat with him on Skype. I am just beyond grateful that he is home and safe. I cant believe I get to see him so soon. I do feel a little under the weather today, so I have been taking it super easy so that my body can use all its resources to fight off what ever bug is trying to take up residence in it. And by taking it easy I mean babysitting in the morning, taking Maddie to play group, resting during her nap, and then babysitting again this evening. Anyway hopefully the couple of hours of vegging this afternoon will be enough to help me feel better tomorrow because I do not have time to get sick. I hate Flu season with a passion.

2 comments:

  1. Its so funny because I never get sick...and you ALWAYS do. lol. Well, its funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got the chance to get all caught up and I don't even know where to begin with the comments! So, I hope that you felt all better before gettin together again with the man. It makes me so angry to know that someone teased/bullied someone else, especially you--makes me want to punch them in the face (is that as bad as bullying? Whatever, I would.) and I love your Mommy moments and hearing all about what is going on. You are too far away except maybe not right now. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete