Tuesday, September 28, 2010
I am so sore it is not even funny!
I dont know why whenever I go to the gym I insist on working out like I am some sort of pro athlete. I have been trying to work out fairly regularly lately, so that I can eat whatever I want guilt free. Because I have to admit I suffer from a small dose of self loathing whenever I eat junk food. However, the guilt is only very short lived and never seems to deter me from eating whatever I want. Well yesterday was the first day I have actually gone to the gym in a while. Pretty much I have just been only running lately. I was at the gym for only about an hour and i just worked out my legs and abs. I did a pretty good cool down and figured I would be a little sore today but little did I realize that I would would be a crippled. I can barely walk, going up and down the stair is pretty much death, and I think if it were available i would connect myself to an ibuprofen drip. So have I learned my lesson ... probably not. Because i am sad to admit that this is not the first time this has happened and I can venture a guess that it wont be my last. Sad but true!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This made me laugh. I haven't worked out ALL SEMESTER! Or all summer for that matter. At this point I'm terrified to go running because I would probably die. You. Inspire. Me.
ReplyDelete