Monday, September 27, 2010
MY FOOD MIRACLE!!!
I have my days down to such an art form lately that any slight variation to my routine seems to really stand out in my mind at the end of the day! For example my morning today consisted of waking up, working out, eating a light breakfast, cleaning up, taking Maddie to Baby Ballet from 10:30 to 11, coming home, preparing to go Visiting Teaching, actually going visiting teaching (which took so long that I missed lunch), then me deciding I was way to hungry to cook something for my self and going to Whataburger instead. Now this is wear the story gets interesting. Well not really but lets pretend. I pull up to take my order and get the usual, a 2 piece chicken stripe meal with toast, gravy, fries, and a medium drink, oh yeah and I order a yummy cinnamon roll for good measure. By the time I got home my stomach was growling and I was sort of wishing I had ordered the 3 piece meal which pretty much just gives me more of everything. And low and behold when i open my box of food, what do i find, not just 3 chicken stripes but FOUR! Yes Four I tell you! I was speechless which is saying something. With how hungry I was, I felt like I had just won the food Lottery. NO LIE! I was beyond excited. Ok so lets be honest it is a little sad how excited I got over something so insignificant but sometimes that is just what life is all about. Just being happy and finding joy in very mundane everyday events or in my case lets call it a FOOD MIRACLE!!! LOL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's like the loaves and the fishes only with something way tastier. A miracle indeed :)
ReplyDelete